Last week, Samsung confirmed its Galaxy Unpacked event in February. Now, the pricing for the entire Galaxy S22 series have surfaced in Europe. This reveals that the Galaxy S22 will start at €849 and €1049 starting price for the S22+, same as the S21 and S21+ released last year, but the €1,249 price tag for the S22 Ultra 8GB + 128GB is more since the company launched the 12GB + 128GB S21 Ultra model for the same price last year.
The company might launch the 16GB + 512GB version is select markets, since it is missing in this list. This also doesn’t mention the rumoured 16GB + 1TB option that might also be limited to some markets.
Samsung Galaxy S22 series rumoured Europe pricing
- Samsung Galaxy S22 8GB + 128GB – €849 (US$ 961 / Rs. 71,720 approx.)
- Samsung Galaxy S22 8GB + 256GB – €899 (US$ 1,020 / Rs. 75,955 approx.)
- Samsung Galaxy S22+ 8GB + 128GB – €1049 (US$ 1188 / Rs. 88,630 approx.)
- Samsung Galaxy S22+ 8GB + 256GB €1099 (US$ 1,245 / Rs. 92,815 approx.)
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 8GB + 128GB – €1,249 (US$ 1414 / Rs. 1,05,485 approx.)
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 12GB + 256GB – €1,349 (US$ 1,527 / Rs. 1,13,930 approx.)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 12GB + 512GB – €1,449 (US$ 1641 / Rs. 1,22,415 approx.)
The Samsung Galaxy Unpacked virtual event is scheduled for February 9, 2022 at 10 AM EST (8:30 PM IST) and will be streamed live.
We should know all the details when the Galaxy S22 series go official in a couple of weeks. The Galaxy Tab S8 series should also be introduced at the same event.