boAt has launched Airdopes 601 ANC, the company’s latest top-end TWS earbuds with Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation that promises superior performance, improved clarity, faster connectivity and a battery life of up to 28 hours with support for fast charging.
Features of boAt Airdopes 601 ANC
- With a Hybrid ANC (Up to 33dB), the Airdopes 601 ANC suppresses noise at a broader range of frequencies, adapts to and correct errors in real-time. The anti-noise signal cancels out the actual background noise before it reaches your ear. Ambient mode allows you to stay in control of your surroundings and gives you the transparency of atmospheric sounds around you even during your playtime.
- Large 10mm drivers and boAt Immersive Sound technology provides a high definition, crystal clear audio experience. Experience music in its purest form.
- Bluetooth 5.0 ensures a lag-free experience
- Swipe Gesture Touch Controls to change tracks or adjust the volume.
- Four in-built microphones paired with ENx Technology come together for a clear and refined calling experience. For the Hybrid ANC onboard, two extra mics come into play to filter out background noise.
- In-Ear Detection lets you automatic play and pause. One can take out both earbuds to pause their content and wear them again to instantly resume without any hassle.
- boAt Insta Wake N’Pair technology: With IWP, you can seamlessly pair the buds as soon as you open the case lid.
- IPX4 water and sweat resistance
- Google fast pair ensures a hassle-free pairing process on all Android Devices.
- A single tap allows you to access your voice assistant to get things done.
- Playback time of Up to 28 Hours: Get a whopping 4.5 hours of non-stop music and calls with ANC turned on, and a playback of up to 5.5 hours with ANC turned off. Additionally, the case provides 22 hours of non-stop entertainment.
- 5 Min Charging = 60 Mins Playback: With boAt’s ASAP Charge technology, a simply 5-minute keeps your earbuds powered up to 60 minutes.
The boAt Airdopes 601 ANC comes in Black and Purity White colors and will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 3999 from Flipkart and boAt website starting today, 10th January, 12pm.
Commenting on the launch, Sameer Mehta, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, Imagine Marketing Pvt. Ltd. said:
2022 is a big year for us, and we are kickstarting it by bringing ANC technology to the masses. As the market leaders, we feel responsible to introduce the latest audio enhancements and technology at the right price for the Indian consumer. boAt Airdopes 601 ANC is a step in that direction, and we can’t wait for boAtheads to try it.