Samsung introduced the Galaxy S21 FE 5G, the company’s latest S series smartphone, earlier this week. Now it has started pre-bookings for the phone in India on Samsung India Store. You can pay Rs. 999 to reserve it, and those who pre-book will get a free Galaxy SmartTag for free. You can cancel it anytime and get a 100% refund, says the company.
Even though the launch date in India and the price have not been announced yet, we can expect it to launch sometime next week since the global roll-out begins January 11th. The phone starts at $699.99 (Rs. 52,125 approx.), so we can expect it to be priced in the similar range in India as well.
Samsung will also sell the phone through Amazon.in and offline stores in the country.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED Display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate in Game Mode, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 2100 processor
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB storage, 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 12 with One UI 4
- Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with Dual Pixel AF, OIS, f/1.8 aperture, LED Flash, 12MP 123˚ Ultra Wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 3X Optical Zoom, 30X Space zoom
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Water resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9mm; Weight: 177g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Surround sound with Dolby Atmos
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, Samsung Pay with NFC
- 4500mAh battery with support for 25W wired fast charging, 15W wireless charging, Wireless power share