Sony has started teasing the launch of WF-1000XM4, the company’s latest flagship TWS Noise cancelling earbuds, in India after it was introduced last year. Even though the teaser on Amazon.in, just says “The Best of Noise Cancellation”, the design confirms that it will be the WF-1000XM4. However, the company has not mentioned the launch date yet.
The WF-1000XM4 has a new Integrated Processor V1 and Noise Isolation Earbud Tips with a more stable fit. It is 10% smaller than the predecessor, and it doesn’t compromise on sound quality or battery life, says the company.
It supports High-Resolution Audio Wireless. The specially designed 6mm drivers offers dynamic sound despite their small size, and the high compliance diaphragm reproduces a rich bass range. The Integrated Processor V1 also enhances sound quality and reduces distortion, and enables LDAC codec processing and DSEE Extreme.
Precise Voice Pickup Technology uses beam forming microphones and a bone-conduction sensor allow the WF-1000XM4 headphones to pick up your voice clearly and accurately for hands-free calls. In addition, Noise Cancelling lets you hear the person on the other end of the call more clearly, even in noisy situations.
The earbuds weigh 7.3g, they’re light enough to wear all day. The charging case is smaller too by 40%, yet promises up to 16 hours of on-the-go charge.
Highlights of Sony WF-1000XM4
- Exceptional sound quality with new Integrated Processor V1 and supporting LDAC codec
- Crystal-clear call quality, beam forming microphone and a bone-conduction sensor provide clear voice detection even in noisy environments
- Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces volume during conversations
- IPX4 Water resistance
- “Sony | Headphones Connect” App for Android /iOS
- Ergonomic surface design for a better fit
- Stable Bluetooth connection
- Touch controls and Wearing Detection
- 8 hours (24h with case) long battery life with noise-cancelling, 13 hours without noise-cancelling (39h with case), 5min charge offers 60 min play, Qi Wireless charging