The phone has a trendy linear texture, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging that can charge up to 90% in an hour.
TECNO Spark 8 Pro specifications
- 6.8-inch (1080 x 2460 pixels) FHD+ Dot-in display with up to 500 nits brightness, NEG glass protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB internal storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB internal storage, expandable with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- HiOS 7.6 based on Android 11
- 48MP (f/1.79 primary) + 2MP ( f/2.4 depth) + 2MP (f/2.0 AI Lens), Dual LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: : 169x 76.8x 8.77mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The TECNO Spark 8 Pro comes in Komodo Island, Turquoise Cyan, Winsor Violet and Interstellar Black colours, and will be availability at an introductory price of Rs. 10599 for the 4GB + 64GB version from Amazon.in starting January 4th.