TECNO has launched the SPARK 7 Pro, the company’s latest mid-range phone in India. The phone packs a 6.6-inch HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, runs Android 11 with HiOS 7.5 on top, features an 48-megapixel rear camera along with a 2MP portrait camera, AI lens and an 8-megapixel front camera.
The back of the phone has a two-tone finish, and it packs a 5000mAh battery.
TECNO SPARK 7 Pro specifications
- 6.6-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 Dot-in Display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- HiOS 7.5 based on Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, quad LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, AI lens
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.9x 76.2x 8.2mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou
- 5000mAh battery
The TECNO SPARK 7 Pro comes in Alps Blue, Spruce Green and Magnet Black colours, is priced at Rs. 9999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 10,999. It will be available from Amazon.in starting from May 28th.