After the Galaxy A03 that was introduced last month, Samsung has launched a cheaper Galaxy A03 Core Android 11 Go Edition phone in India. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, is powered by Unisoc SC9863A SoC, comes with a 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera and a 5,000mAh battery.
The phone has a plastic body and doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 Go Edition
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1mm; Weight: 211g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A03 Core comes in Black and Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 7,999 and will be available across India soon.