After the renders of the OnePlus 10 Pro renders surfaced last week, the specifications of the smartphone have surfaced, thanks to OnLeaks. We already know from earlier leaks that the phone will pack a 6.7-inch curved display with a single punch-hole on the left, same as the predecessor, this reveals that it will be a Quad HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate.
It is also expected to be powered by the upcoming flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen1 SoC. The new rumour reveals a 48MP wide + 50MP ultra-wide-angle + 8MP telephoto lens with 3.3x zoom lens, Hasselblad branding, same as the predecessor, but this is said to feature a 32MP front camera, compared to the usual 16MP camera. It also reveals a 5000mAh battery compared to 4500mAh battery. Earlier rumours revealed 125W fast charging support for the phone.
OnePlus 10 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch Quad HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with LTPO, Smart 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OxygenOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera, OIS, 50MP ultra-wide camera with macro option, 8MP telephoto camera with 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163x 73.8 x 8.5mm
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5000mAh battery with 125W fast charging
Based on earlier rumours, the OnePlus 10 Pro is said to be introduced in China by late January or early February, but the global launch is expected only in April.