vivo has announced the v23e, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the V series, in Vietnam recently. The main highlight of the phone is its 50MP selfie camera with autofocus, and it has Eye AF, so the camera will follow your eye to help you stay in focus. It has a 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90.37% Screen-to-body Ratio, is powered by Helio G96 SoC with 8GB of RAM and 4GB of extended RAM.
The phone has a 64-megapixel rear camera, along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. It has a 7.36mm ultra-thin body and the soft design technology and color combine to create a smooth back like silk, comfortable and smooth to hold, says the company. It has a 4050mAh battery with 44W fast charging that can charge up to 69% in 30 minutes.
vivo V23e specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G96 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 12
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 50MP autofocus front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.87×74.28×7.36mm (Moonlight Dance) / 7.41mm (Morning of Dawn);Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS /Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4050mAh (typical) battery with 55W fast charging
The vivo v23e comes in Dawn Melodies and Moonlight Dance colours and is priced at 8,490,000 Vietnamese Dong (US$ 375 / Rs. 27,870 approx.).