vivo has launched Y3s, the company’s latest smartphones in the Y series, in India. It features a 6.51-inch HD+ Halo FullView display, comes with 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, face and the phone is powered by Helio P35 SoC, but it doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner.
It runs FunTouch OS 11 with Android 11, has a gradient back, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and has a huge a 5000mAh battery.
vivo Y3s specifications
- 6.51-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.41×76.32×8.41mm; Weight: 190g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
The vivo Y3s comes in Starry Blue, Pearl White and Mint Green colours, is priced at Rs. 9,490 and is available from Vivo India’s e-store, Amazon India, Flipkart, Tata CLiQ, Paytm, Bajaj Finserv EMI store, and across all retail stores from today.