realme today confirmed that it will introduce the Q3s, successor to realme Q3 in China on October 19th along with the realme GT Neo2T. In the first teaser, the company has confirmed that it will feature a 6.6-inch punch-hole LCD screen with support for 144Hz adaptive refresh rate screen which can switch between 30/48/50/60/90/120/144Hz automatically depending on the content. It will also support DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10 and support 4096 levels of brightness adjustment.
realme China CMO Xu Qi Chase yesterday posted the back image of the phone that shows 48MP rear camera along with two additional cameras arranged in a matrix style. The phone recently got certified by TENAA in China with the model numbers RMX3461 and RMX3462 revealing the complete specifications which you can check below.
realme Q3s rumoured specifications
- 6.6-inch (2412× 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 144Hz variable refresh rate LCD screen with DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.8×8.5mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/Beidou/ Glonass/QZSS/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast flash charging
The realme Q3s is expected to come in Dark Blue and Aurora Purple colours. We should know the price when it goes official next week.