vivo has launched Y20T, the company’s latest smartphones in the Y series, in India. It features a 6.51-inch HD+ Halo FullView display, is powered by Snapdragon 662SoC with 6GB of RAM with 1GB RAM expansion option. It comes with 13MP main + 2MP macro + 2MP depth triple rear cameras, 8MP front camera and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The phone runs FunTouch OS 11.1 with Android 11, features a dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and has a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
vivo Y20T specifications
- 6.51-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 LCD screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Dimensions:164.41×76.32×8.41mm; Weight: 192g
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The vivo Y20T comes in Obsidian Black and Purist Blue colours and is priced at Rs. 15,490 for 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM variant. It will be available from vivo India E-store, Amazon.in, Flipkart, Paytm, Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and across all partner retail stores starting today, 11th October 2021.
Commenting on the launch, Nipun Marya, Director- Brand Strategy, vivo India said:
Since its launch, vivo’s youthful Y-series has stood for refreshing design, vibrant display, and long-lasting battery – offering consumers an incredible experience. With vivo Y20T, we are taking a step further in our customer-centric approach to offer “best of everything” from innovative design, fast charging capabilities and superior performance at an accessible price point.