realme today launched its realme Smart TV Neo 32″ HD TV in India, as it had promised. This comes after it launched Full HD 32″ model back in June. The TV features a bezel-less design and TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification. It also comes with realme’s exclusive Chroma Boost Picture Engine for an even more vivid display for an incredible picture quality.
The TV runs Android TV 9 with Chromecast Built-in, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video and other apps and features 20W Stereo Speakers and Dolby Audio.
realme Smart TV (32″) specifications
- 32-inch (1366 × 768 pixels) HD display with 178-degree viewing angle
- 7 display modes: Standard, Vivid, Sport, Movie, Game, Energy Saving
- Quad-Core Cortex A53 MediaTek processor with Mali-470 MP3 GPU
- 1GB 2133MHz RAM, 8GB storage
- Android TV 9.0 with Chromecast Built-in, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Live channel
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x HDMI, 1 x USB, AV, Ethernet
- Supports H.264, H.263, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 20W (2 x 10W) speakers, Dolby Audio
The realme Smart TV Neo 32″ is priced at Rs. 14,999 and will be available from Flipkart, realme.com and offline stores starting from October 3rd. Special festive discounted price for the first sale will be announced soon.