realme today announced the launch of realme Band 2, the company’s second generation smart band as the successor to the last year’s realme Band in India on September 24th. This was launched in Malaysia earlier this week. The design of the screen resembles the HONOR Band 6 / HUAWEI Band 6, but this has a 1.4-inch LCD screen compared to AMOLED screen in the HONOR Band 6.
Compared to IP68 water resistance in the first generation, this will have 5ATM (50 meter) water resistance. Sports mode have also been increased from 9 to 90 from the predecessor. It will also come with 18mm interchangeable wrist straps.
realme Watch 2 specifications
- 1.4-inch (167×320 pixels) 257 PPI touch color LCD screen with 500 nits peak brightness
- 3-axis accelerometer, Power-effecient GH3011 Heart rate sensor, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) sensor, Rotor Vibration motor
- Bluetooth 5.1 to connect to Android 5.0+ devices with realme Link app
- 90 Sports modes including Outdoor walk, Outdoor cycle, Indoor run, Basket ball, Spinning, Pool swimming, Outdoor run, Elliptical, Indoor walk, Free training
- Stress, Cycles, Breathe. Workout, Find my Phone, Weather Forecast, Alarm, Music control, Timer, Camera control, Stop Watch, Sleep quality analysis
- Call Notification, Message Reminder, Alarm Reminder
- Water Resistant (5ATM / 50 meters)
- Dimensions: 259.8×24.6×12.1mm; Weight: 27.3g
- 204mAh (typical) battery with up to 12 days battery life
Last year’s realme Band was launched for Rs. 1499. The realme Band 2 is priced at RM 169 (US$ 40.4 / Rs. 2,975 approx.), so we can expect this for around Rs. 2500 in India.
realme will also launch the realme Smart TV Neo 32″ smart TV in India. It will have a premium bezel-less LED display, 20W dual speakers with Dolby Audio. It also has TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification. Both these will be sold on Flipkart, in addition to realme.com and offline stores. We should know all the details when they go official next Friday.