Motorola launched the edge 20 and the edge 20 fusion smartphones in India last month. At that time, the company said that it is planning to launch the edge 20 Pro in the country soon. Today it has started posting new teasers for the phone, confirming the launch is soon.
It is time to meet the ultimate pro. Are you ready? We are. Stay tuned to know more! pic.twitter.com/8QEUVhB0ya
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) September 21, 2021
Even though the company has not confirmed the launch date yet, Flipkart Big Billion Days reveal calendar shows a big launch for October 1st, so we can expect the smartphone to launch next Friday. In addition to the phone, the company is also teasing the Moto Tab 8 launch.
Motorola edge 20 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED 144Hz display, HDR10+, 10-bit colour, DCI-P3 colour space
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 108MP main camera, 16MP ultra-wide camera with macro mode, 8MP periscope telephoto camera with up to 5x optical zoom, 50x digitial zoom, 8K video recording
- 32MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C Audio, Bottom-ported speaker, Tuning by Waves Maxx Audio Mobile, 3 Microphones
- Dimensions: 163.3×76.1×7.9m; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery, 30W TurboPower fast charging
We should know the price when it goes official soon.