Xiaomi has announced Xiaomi Pad 5, the company’s latest tablet for the global market after it was introduced in China last month. It has an 11-inch 2.5K / WQXA LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision and HDR10. It is powered by Snapdragon 860 with 27067² cooling area, comes with quad speakers, has Dolby Atmos and features a 6.85mm sleek body.
The tablet supports Xiaomi Smart Pen that comes with 4096 pressure sensitivity and 240Hz touch sampling rate and weighs just 12.2g. Xiaomi Smart Pen also includes convenient features such as Smart Pen function keys to quickly jot down notes, taking screenshots or easily switching between pen and eraser.
Xiaomi Pad 5 specifications
- 11-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA 16:10 display with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR 10, Dolby Vision, TrueTone True color display, Hardware-level blue light reduction, TUV Rheinland low blue light hardware scheme certification
- Up to 2.96GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 860 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 11 with MIUI for Pad
- 13MP rear camera, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 254.69x 166.25mmx6.85mm; Weight: 511g
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos, 4 Speakers
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / GALILEO / QZSS, USB Type-C
- 8,720mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging
The Xiaomi Pad 5 comes in Cosmic Gray and Pearl White colorus and is priced at 349 Euros (US$ 412 / Rs. 30,300 approx.) for the 6GB + 128GB version, while the 6GB + 256GB version costs 399 Euros (US$ 471 / Rs. 34,640 approx.). As a part of early bird offer, it will be available for 299 Euros (US$ 353 / Rs. 25,965 approx.) for the first 24 hours when it goes on sale in Europe including Spain, Italy, France and Germany soon.