Along with the Xiaomi 11T series and the Xiaomi Pad 5 for the global markets, the company also announced Mi Smart Band 6 NFC with built-in Alexa voice assistant, Mi Smart Projector 2 with up to 120-inch projection, HDR10 and Android TV built-in and the Xiaomi Mesh System AX3000 with Wi-Fi 6.
Mi Smart Band 6 NFC
The Mi Smart Band 6 NFC has similar specifications and the design as the original Mi Band 6. As the name indicates, the NFC version has offers NFC payments in collaboration with Mastercard. Compared to Xiao Ai voice assistant in the NFC model in China, this has Alexa support since this comes with built-in microphone, similar to the Mi Watch Revolve Active.
Mi Smart Band 6 NFC specifications
- 1.53-inch (152 × 486 pixels) AMOLED 24bit color touch screen display with up to ≥450 nits brightness, 3D scratch-resistant glass, AF coating, 326PPI
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications from apps, calls and more
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor, Blood oxygen sensor
- 24-hour sleep tracking with REM and sleep breathing quality, fitness tracking, Sedentary reminder
- 30 fitness modes (outdoor running, walking, cycling, indoor running, swimming, exercise, indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine, Indoor fitness, Indoor ice skating, HIIT, Core training, Stretching, Stepper, Gymnastics, Pilates, Street dance, Dance, Zumba, Cricket, Bowling, Basketball, Volleyball, Table tennis, Badminton, Boxing and Kickboxing)
- 6 automatic fitness tracking (walking, treadmill, outdoor running, outdoor cycling, rowing machine, and elliptical machine)
- PAI health analysis, Women’s health tracking: Menstrual cycle,
- Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor, Pressure assessment, Breathing training, Remote shutter control
- Alexa voice assistant
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, NFC (Master Card payments only)
- Dimensions: 47.4 × 18.6 × 12.7mm; Weight: 12.8g
- 125mAh battery with up to 12 days of battery life
The Mi Smart Band 6 NFC is priced at 54.9 Euros (US$ 64.85 / Rs. 4,760 approx.).
Mi Smart Projector 2
The Mi Smart Projector 2 is the cheaper version of the Mi Smart Projector 2 Pro, which was introduced earlier this year. This still offers 1080p (1920 x 1080) FHD picture quality with an adjustable 60” to 120’’ screen size. Compared to maximum brightness of 1300 ANSI lumens and 0.47″ DMD technology in the Pro model, this has 500 ANSI lumens and uses LED Light with DLP technology.
It still has HDR10 support, comes with 10W (2 x 5W) built-in speakers, but don’t have dual tweeters and dual full-range woofers. There is DTS-HD and Dolby Audio for crystal clear audio quality across all sound sources. The projector has multi-angle auto-keystone correction and autofocusing.
It has 2GB RAM, 16GB storage and runs Android TV operating system with Chromecast built-in and comes with Netflix pre-installed. It has built-in Google Assistant that also lets you control connected smart devices.
The Mi Smart Projector 2 is priced at 599 Euros (US$ 707.5 / Rs. 51,960 approx.).
Xiaomi Mesh System AX3000
The Xiaomi Mesh System AX3000 (2-Pack) has Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 network and coverage of up to 4,000 sq. ft. It also supports a maximum number of connections up to 254 devices. It promises optimized network efficiency and reduced latency with 1024QAM modulation, as well as OFDMA and 2 x 2 MIMO technology support.
The smart mesh system also supports automatic network switching for a seamless roaming when users are moving across different rooms. The device can even initiate a self-repairing process to reorganize the network whenever a device is detected offline, keeping users connected to Wi-Fi 6 all the time.
The Xiaomi Mesh System AX3000 (2-Pack) is priced at 149 Euros (US$ 174 / Rs. 12,920 approx.). If you want to add one more, the 1 Pack costs 79 Euros (US$ 93 / Rs. 6,850 approx.). All these products will roll out in Europe soon.