Along with the realme 8s and realme 8i, realme also launched the realme Pad, the company’s first tablet in India, as it had promised. It as a 10.4-inch WUXGA+ display with 82.5% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, and runs realme UI for Pad based on Android 11 and has AIoT Smart unlock, screen mirroring and more.
It has a 6.9mm ultra-slim metal body, has a 8MP ultra-wide front camera, dual mics for noise cancellation, has quad speakers with Dolby Atmos, Smart PA and packs a 7100mAh battery with 18W fast charging with reverse charging.
realme Pad specifications
- 10.4-inch (2000 x 1200 pixel) WUXGA+ LCD screen with up to 360 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with realme UI for Pad
- 8MP rear camera
- 8MP 105° ultra-wide front camera
- Quad Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio Certified, Adaptive Surround Sound, Smart PA
- Dimensions: 246.1 x 155.9 x 6.9mm; Weight:440g
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7100mAh battery (typical), 18W fast charging, reverse charging
The realme Pad comes in Real Grey and Real Gold colours, is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage Wi-Fi version, Rs. 15,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage LTE + Wi-Fi version and the top-end 4GB RAM with 64GB storage 4G + Wi-Fi version costs Rs. 17,999.
The LTE version will be available from Flipkart, realme.com and offline stores from September 16, and the Wi-Fi only entry-level version will be available soon.
- Flat Rs. 2000 off with HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards and EMI
- Flat Rs. 1000 ICICI Bank Credit Cards and Credit Card EMI