A new realme smartphone with the model number RMX3370 has been certified by TENAA in China. This is said to the realme GT Neo 2, successor to the GT Neo which was launched in China earlier this year, and it was launched in India as realme X7 Max. realme India CEO in a recent interview confirmed that the company will replace the X series with the GT series, so we can expect this to launch in India soon in the GT series itself.
Another rumour hints that this might launch as realme GT Neo Gaming globally priced at $499 (Rs. 36,407 approx.) at 8GB+128GB and $599 (Rs. 43,700 approx.) for 12GB+256GB.
realme GT Neo 2 / GT Neo gaming rumoured specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR5 RAM with 64GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 162.9×75.8×8.6mm; Weight: 199.8g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/GLONASS/Navic/QZSS/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4930mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
The realme GT Neo 2 / GT Neo gaming is expected to Mirror Black, Dream Blue, Super Orange colours. Since it has been certified, we can expect it to be introduced in China sometime in September.