Samsung just launched the Galaxy A52s, the company’s latest mid-range A series phone in India, after it was introduced earlier this month. It has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED screen, same as the predecessor and retains the same 64MP main, 12MP ultra-wide, 5MP macro and 5MP portrait cameras and a 32MP front camera, and also has IP67 ratings for water resistance, as well as 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging, but this replaces the Snapdragon 750G with the latest Snapdragon 778G with support for 12 5G bands.
It runs Android 11 with One UI 3.1 on top. Samsung promises 3 years of OS updates and 4 years of security updates for the phone.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 800 nits brightness
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor and 5MP macro camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Water resistant (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.9×75.1×8.4mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G (N1, N3, N5, N7, N8, N20, N28, N38, N40, N41, N66, N78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G comes in Awesome Violet, Awesome White and Awesome Black colours, and is priced at Rs. 35,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 37,499. It will be available from Samsung.com and other online and offline retailers starting today.
- Cashback of Rs. 3000 on HDFC Bank Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions or avail an exchange bonus of Rs, 3000 when you upgradeold smartphone.
- Attractive No Cost EMI offers, with zero down payment and zero processing charges, across major banks and NBFC partners.
Commenting on the launch, Aditya Babbar, Senior Director and Head, Mobile Marketing, Samsung India, said:
Continuing the philosophy of Galaxy A Series of making innovations accessible to all, we are delighted to launch the Galaxy A52s 5G in India. The stylish design is complemented with powerful Snapdragon 778G processor and best in segment features like 120Hz refresh rate display, OIS enabled camera and IP67 rating, thereby making it a perfect package for gaming, content creation and more. With Samsung 5G guarantee of 12 bands’ support and 3 years of OS upgrades, consumers can be assured that they will be among the first to experience the benefits of 5G.