Along with the HONOR Magic3, HONOR also introduced the HONOR X20 5G smartphone in China. It has a 6.67-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz dynamic refresh rate, 94.4% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Dimensity 900 with up to 8GB of RAM with 2GB of additional virtual RAM expansion, 5G SA/NSA with dual SIM 5G support. It has a 64MP rear camera along with 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera. There is a 16MP camera on the front.
There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and the phone packs a 4300mAh battery with support for 66W super fast charging that can charge from 0 to 15% in 15 minutes.
HONOR X20 5G specifications
- 6.67-inch (2376×1080 pixels) LCD screen with 16.7 million colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut,
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, 8GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 11 with Magic UI 4.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.9 aperture, EIS, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.8×74.7×8.5mm; Weight: 192g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh battery with 66W SuperCharge fast charging
The HONOR X20 5G comes in Aurora Blue, Titanium Silver and Midnight Black colours, is priced at 1899 yuan (US$ 293/ Rs. 21,775 approx.) for 6GB+128GB, 2199 yuan (US$ 339 / Rs. 25,215 approx.) for 8GB+128GB, and 2499 yuan (US$ 385 / Rs. 28,655 approx.) for 8GB+256GB. It is already on sale in China.