Stuffcool has launched its new 100W Centurion 4 Port Charging Station that has two USB-C PD Ports and two QC3.0 USB Type-A ports so that you can charge a MacBook Pro 16″, MacBook M1 Series, Ultrabooks, iPhones, and other smartphones.
It is also compatible with fast charging protocols such as Samsung AFC, VOOC, Moto TurboCharge, OnePlus Warp charge, but the company says that you need to use the original cable that supports 5A output.
Highlights of Stuffcool 100W Centurion
- [Massive 100W Output] – With 2 Type C PD ports and 2 Type A Fast Charging ports, the Centurion packs enough power to charge 2 Macbooks and 2 Smartphones at the same time.
- [Universal Fast Charging Support] – Type C Ports are PD enabled to deliver upto 100W of power, with the Type A ports are QC3.0 enabled and compatible with fast charging protocols such as Samsung AFC, VOOC, Moto TurboCharge, OnePlus Warp charge.
- [Smart Power Distribution] – Equipped with an Auto Detect IC, the Centurion distributes power to each connected device at their optimum requirement. It divides the 100W total output power to ensure each connected device is charged optimally.
- [Universal Compatibility] – Centurion is capable to charge multiple Macbooks, Type C Laptops, Ultrabooks, DSLR Cameras, Smartphones, Personal devices.
- [Safe and Fast Charging] – Centurion is equipped with best in class 6 layered safety features that protect your device from irregular heating and unwanted damage.
The Stuffcool Centurion is priced at an MRP of Rs. 6,999, but it is available at a cheaper rate on Amazon.in.