HMD Global has launched Nokia 110 4G, the company’s latest 4G feature phone with support for VoLTE calling in India. This comes after the launch of Nokia 215 4G and Nokia 225 4G feature phones in the country back in October. It features a 1.8-inch QQVA LCD screen, polycarbonate body, web browser, in-built Torch, Wireless and wired FM radio, music player, Snake along with other games and also has a 0.8MP QVGA rear camera.
It has a refreshed UI with option of zoomed menus, making navigation even more straightforward. The new readout feature lets you turn text into speech, so the phone can read out what you’re doing. It doesn’t have Bluetooth support which was present in the Nokia 215 4G and Nokia 225 4G models.
Nokia 110 4G specifications
- 1.8-inch (160×120 pixels) QQVGA LCD screen
- 128MB RAM, 48MB Storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio (wired & wireless dual mode), MP3 player
- Dimensions: 121×50×14.5mm; Weight: 84.5g
- 0.8MP QVGA rear camera
- Dual SIM
- GSM: 850, 900, 1800 | WCDMA: 1, 5, 8 | FDD LTE: 1, 3, 5, 8
- micro USB
- 1020 mAh (removable) battery with up to 18 days standby in GSM, 14 days standby in 4G, up to 16h talk time in GSM and up to 5h talk time in 4G
The Nokia 110 4G comes in Yellow, Aqua and Black colours, is priced at Rs. 2799 and will be available from Amazon.in and Nokia.com/phones starting from tomorrow, July 24th.