HMD Global has launched Nokia 215 4G and Nokia 225 4G feature phones with VoLTE support in India, after these were introduced in China. Both these feature 2.4-inch QVGA LCD screen, polycarbonate body, web browser, Bluetooth support, Torch, Wireless FM radio, music player, Snake along with other games and the Nokia 225 4G also has a VGA rear camera.
The Nokia 225 4G features premium performance keymat and dedicated function keys make typing and navigating feel even more precise, comes in glossy hard-coated colors and features a curved back and easy-grip edge. The Nokia 215 4G has big soft-touch buttons, easy-grip edge and a curved back.
Nokia 215 4G and 225 4G specifications
- 2.4-inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA LCD screen
- RTOS (S30+) OS
- 1GHz Unisoc UMS9117 processor
- 64MB RAM, 128MB Storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless FM Radio, MP3 player
- Dimensions: 124.74×51.02×13.71mm; Weight: 90g
- VGA rear camera (Only in Nokia 225 4G)
- Dual SIM
- GSM: 850, 900, 1800 | WCDMA: 1, 5, 8 | FDD LTE: 1, 3, 5, 8, | FDD LTE: 38, 39, 40, 41 (120Mhz only)
- Bluetooth 5.0, micro USB
- 1150 mAh (removable) battery
The Nokia 215 4G comes in Black and Cyan Green colours, is priced at Rs. 2,949 and the Nokia 225 4G comes in Black, Classic Blue and Metallic Sand colours and is priced at Rs. 3,499. These will be available online from October 23 and sold via retail outlets from November 6.