Infinix launched its Hot 10 Play smartphone in the Hot series in India back in April this year in 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version priced at Rs. 8499, later it was sold for Rs. 8999. Now it has launched a 3GB with 32GB storage version in the country which will go on sale on Flipkart starting from today midnight.
Other specifications including 6.82-inch HD+ LCD IPS In-cell display with 90.6% screen-to-body ratio, MediaTek Helio G35 SoC, Android 10 with XOS 7.0 on top, 13-megapixel rear camera along with a depth sensor and an 8-megapixel front camera, and a 6000mAh battery.
Infinix Hot 10 Play specifications
- 6.82-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 mini-drop display with NEG Dinorex T2X-1 protection, 440 nits brightness and 1500:1 contrast ratio
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- XOS 7.0 based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, quad LED flash, secondary depth sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 171.82 x 77.96 x 8.9mm; Weight: 207g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou
- 6000mAh battery
The Infinix Hot 10 Play comes in 7° Purple, Aegean Blue, and Obsidian Black colours.