Noise, popular for its audio products and wearables, has launched the Noise Colorfit Ultra, the company’s latest budget smartwatch in India. It has a 1.75-inch full touch display with customisable & cloud-based watch faces, 60 sports mode, SpO2 monitoring, 24×7 heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking including REM sleep monitoring, IP68 waterproof body, and up to 9 days battery life. Other smart features include Stopwatch, Weather Forecast, Timer, Alarm, Find my phone and more.
Noise ColorFit Ultra specifications
- 1.75-inch (320 x 385 pixels) LCD screen with 100+ cloud-based and customizable watch faces (Available via OTA update)
- Bluetooth 5.1 to connect to iOS 9+ or Android 5.1 + devices
- 24×7 heart rate monitor, SpO2 monitoring
- Distance, Sleep Monitoring with REM, Exercise Data Record, Dial Selection, Message Push, Photo Control, Weather Information, Exercise Mode, Stopwatch, Camera Control, Music Control, Find my Phone, Alarm Reminder, Hand wash reminder, Menstrual cycle tracker, Stock market info (available via OTA), Call and SMS quick reply (Android only)
- 60 Sports Modes
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 300mAh battery with up to 9 days of usage, up to 30 days standby
The Noise ColorFit Ultra comes in Space Blue, Gunmetal Grey and Cloud Grey colours and will be available from Amazon.in and gonoise.com at an introductory price of Rs. 4499 (MRP 5999).