TECNO Mobile has launched Spark Go 2021, the company’s new budget smartphone in the Spark series and the successor to last year’s Spark Go model in India, as it had announced. It has a 6.52-inch HD+ Dot Notch screen, is powered by MediaTek Heio A20 quad-core SoC with 2GB of RAM, features 13MP + AI dual rear cameras with dual LED flash, 8MP front camera with LED flash, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery, same as the predecessor, so the only change is the colour and the rear design.
TECNO Spark Go 2021 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1500 x 720) pixels) HD+ display with 480 nits brightness
- 1.8GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A20 processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- HiOS 6.2 based on Android 10 Go Edition
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8, dual-LED flash, secondary AI Lens
- 8MP front-facing camera with flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 165.6×76.3×9.1mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery
The TECNO Spark Go 2021 comes in Maldives Blue, Horizon Orange, Galaxy Blue and will be available from Amazon.in at an introductory price of Rs. 6,699 from July 7th till stocks last. After that, it will cost Rs. 7,299.