realme has silently launched the C11 (2021), the company’s latest budget smartphone in India. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ mini-drop 20:9 aspect ratio display with 89.5% screen-to-body ratio, but this is powered by Unisoc SC9863A SoC with 2GB of RAM and runs Android 11 Go Edition with realme UI compared to MediaTek Helio G35 SoC.
It features an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera. The phone has a geometric design with texture on the back, so it doesn’t attract fingerprints, but it doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner. It packs a 5000mAh battery.
realme C11 (2021) specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with up to 400 nits brightness
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI Go Edition based on Android 11
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 165.2× 76.4× 8.9mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
The realme C11 2021 comes in Cool Blue and Cool Gray colours, is priced at Rs. 6999, but it is now available at an introductory price of Rs. 6799 from Amazon.in, realme.com and offline stores as well.