realme just launched narzo 30 5G along with the narzo 30 4G version in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, 16-megapixel camera inside the punch-hole and is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC with support for 5G SA/NSA and runs Android 11 with realme UI 2.0, same as the realme 8 5G, but this comes only in 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version.
It also has dynamic RAM expansion technology that allows users to add up to 5GB of Virtual RAM that promises a smooth usage experience even when you are running multiple apps. The back cover of the phone is inspired by the racing contest, taking the speeding headlights from the racing car and projects them on the back of the phone to create a dynamic change of light when the phone is shaken, called Racing Design.
To deliver this, the company has used a high-gloss silver coating and raceway pattern on Racing Silver to restore a glossy sense of light; on Racing Blue, realme says that it has used an offset gradient coating and high gloss silver coating process to present a premium mirror effect to bring out the sense of light better.
It features a 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 2-megapixel B&W camera and a 2-megapixel 4cm macro camera. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging compared to 30W charging in the 4G version.
realme narzo 30 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with up to 600 nits brightness, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP B&W and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.1 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 162.5×74.8×8.5mm; Weight: 185g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The realme narzo 30 5G comes in Racing Blue and Racing Silver colours, is priced at Rs. 15,999 for the single 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version. It will be available from Flipkart, realme.com and offline stores starting from June 30th. As an introductory offer, buyers get Rs. 500 off on first sale.