realme just launched the narzo 30, the company’s latest mid-range narzo smartphone in India, as it had promised. This comes after the narzo 30A and narzo 30 Pro that were launched in the country a few months back. The phone packs a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio and a 16-megapixel punch-hole camera on the front. It is powered by MediaTek Helio G95 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM.
The phone features a 48-megapixel primary rear camera, 2-megapixel B&W portrait sensor and a 2-megapixel sensor for 4cm macro shots. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and the back has stripe classic V-shaped lines on a racetrack, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 30W Dart Charge fast charging that can charge the phone up to 50% in 25 minutes, and 100% in 65 minutes.
realme narzo 30 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 580 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP B&W portrait camera and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.1 aperture, Sony IMX471 sensor
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.35×75.46×9.45mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 30W Dart Charge fast charging
The realme narzo 30 comes in Racing Silver and Racing Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 12499 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 14999 It will be available from Flipkart, realme.com and offline stores starting from June 29th. As an introductory offer buyers get Rs. 500 off on first sale.