Mobvoi, popular for its wearables, has launched TicWatch E3, its new WearOS smartwatch TicWatch E3. It features a 1.3-inch colour LCD 2.5D curved display, and is powered by the Snapdragon Wear 4100 with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage. The smartwatch has 20 professional workout modes and built-in GPS.
TicZen stress monitoring app that keeps an eye on your vitals and an ear to the environment (with TicHear) and can give you a heads-up when you’re overstressed and the TicBreathe offers guided breathing techniques to manage stress and encourage you to return to normal breathing and heart rate. It has a 380mAh battery with battery saving mod that gives you just the facts – time/date, steps, heart rate – to keep your watch running.
TicWatch E3 specifications
- 1.3-inch (360×360 pixels) LCD 2.5D curved glass color touch display
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Compatible with Android above iOS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 Platform
- WearOS by Google
- Automatic Activity Record (Steps & Distance tracking), Automatic-Sleeping Monitoring
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, HD PPG Heart Rate Sensor, SpO2 Sensor, Low Latency Off-Body Sensor
- Wi-Fi:802.11b/g/n, GPS + GLONASS + Beidou, NFC for payments
- 20+ professional workout modes including mountain climbing, swimming, and ice skating, to indoor cycling, pilates and high-intensity interval training (HIIT)
- Notification support for incoming calls and messages, Built-in microphone
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 380mAh battery
The TicWatch E3 comes in Black Panther colour and is currently selling for Rs. 20999 on its website, but it is expected to sell at a discounted rate of Rs. 19,999 when it goes on sale on Amazon.in soon. It is being sold in the US for $199.99 (Rs. 14,830 approx.).