After rumours, iQOO today confirmed the launch of iQOO Z3 5G smartphone in India on June 8th. It will be the first smartphone in the country to be powered by Snapdragon 768G SoC. It will be sold on Amazon.in, similar to iQOO 7 series. Earlier rumours revealed that the phone will be priced around Rs. 25,000.
Even though we have started seeing a lot of phones with mid-range MediaTek Dimensity 5G SoC, Snapdragon-powered mid-range 5G smartphones are less since the number of mid-range Snapdragon 5G SoC are less. It is not clear if the company plans to launch all the versions of the phone in India that includes 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB.
iQOO Z3 5G specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 96% NTSC Colour Gamut, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (1 x 2.8GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 768G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with iQOO UI 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP primary camera with LED flash, Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, EIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:163.95×75.30×8.5mm; Weight:185.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4400mAh (Typical) battery with 55W fast charging
We should know the price when the phone is launched next week.