realme just launched its X7 Max smartphone in India as it had promised after it launched X7 and X7 Pro smartphones in the country earlier this year. It packs a 6.43-inch Full HD+ 120Hz Samsung Super AMOLED screen with 360Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 4096-level brightness adjustment, 1000 nits peak brightness, 16-megapixel camera inside the punch-hole and 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to ultra-narrow chin. The phone also features an in-screen fingerprint sensor.
This is the first phone in India to be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1200 6nm SoC. It has 5G SA/NA, stainless steel + copper VC cooling with large-area heat sink for 100% coverage that can reduce the temperature up to 15°C. It has a matte finish that doesn’t attract fingerprint and a glossy strip that has realme and ‘dare to leap’ branding. The phone has Linear vibration motor and 4D vibration.
It features 64-megapixel main camera with IMX682 sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. The phone packs a 4500mAh with 50W charging that offers 50% charge in 16 minutes. realme has partnered with Asphalt 9. It will launch a week-long online e-sports time limited Event with Asphalt 9 starting from June 4th
realme X7 Max specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 98% NTSC color gamut, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut
- Up to 3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, Sony IMX682 sensor, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Splash resistant (IPX4)
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3x 8.4mm; Weight:179g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 50W fast charging
The realme X7 Max comes in Asteroid Black, Mercury Silver and Milky Way colours, is priced at Rs. 26,999 for the 8GB + 128GB version and the 12GB + 256GB version costs Rs. 29,999. It will be available from Flipkart and realme.com as well as offline stores from June 4th. The Milky Way colour variant will be available later.
The real Upgrade Program in partnership with Flipkart lets you get the phone by paying only 70% of the cost or Rs. 18,999. One year later you can pay the remaining to retain the phone or upgrade the phone with the latest X series flagship for 70% of the cost.