In addition to realme X7 Max, realme also launched the realme Smart TV 4K 43″ and 50″ models, as it had promised. These support up to 1.07 Billion Colours with a colour gamut of up to 83% NTSC and 90% DCI-P3 for rich and true colours. There is also Dolby Vision from Dolby that offers deeper blacks and a remarkable colour range, according to realme. It also comes with realme’s exclusive Chroma Boost Picture Engine for an even more vivid display for an incredible picture quality. These have TÜV Rheinland certified low blue light display screen.
The TVs come with a Bezel-less design thanks to 2.6mm slim bezels, which the company says is an improvement of 92% over the previous generation Smart TVs, so it offers 97.2% screen-to-body ratio. These have 24W Quad Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos for a multi-dimensional sound with incredible clarity and DTS Sound System.
The models also feature hands-free voice control, thanks to quad built-in microphones in the Smart TV. You can easily talk with the TV‘s Google Assistant without a remote. Once you say “hey google”, the built-in
microphones will immediately activate and capture voice commands. You can check information or control the TV and AIoT devices by Google Assistant.
realme Smart TV 4K 43″ and 50″ specifications
- 43 / 50-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) 4K display with up to 83% NTSC color gamut, 1.07 Billion colours, 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10, Chroma Boost Picture Engine, Dolby Vision
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core Cortex A53 MediaTek processor with Mali-G52MC1 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Android TV 10.0 with Chromecast Built-in, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Live channel
- Hands-free voice control with quad built-in microphones
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, SPDIF, DVB-T2, Ethernet
- Supports H.264, H.263, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 24W (12W x 2 speakers + tweeter), Dolby Atmos
The realme Smart TV 4K 43″ model is priced at Rs. 27,999 and the 50″ model costs Rs. 39,999. It will be available from Flipkart, realme.com and offline stores starting from June 4th.