After rumours, Samsung has introduced the Galaxy Tab S7 FE, a cheaper tablet in the S7 series. The tablet was earlier rumoured to be released Galaxy Tab S7+ Lite. It features a 12.4-inch WQXGA display with 60Hz refresh rate, is powered by Snapdragon 750G SoC, features an 8-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera, has S Pen support with ultra-low latency and magnetic attachment. It runs Android 11 with the Samsung One UI and Samsung DeX app.
The tablet packs a 10,090mAh with up to 13 hours of playback time and support for 45W fast charging that can charge. The company will also sell an optional keyboard cover separately.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G specifications
- 12.4-inch (2560 x 1600 pixel) WQXGA TFT LCD screen
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- S Pen with Bluetooth, 0.35mAh battery
- Dimensions: 185.0 x 284.8 x 6.3mm; Weight: 608g
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, USB Type-C
- 10,090mAh battery with 45W Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G comes in Black and Silver colours and is priced at €649 (US$ 792 / Rs. 57,785 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, but there will also be a 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version.