VAIO introduced the new VAIO Z (2021) laptop with carbon fibre body back in February. Today Nexstgo has launched it in India. It has a three-dimensional carbon fibre body including the bottom part, so it weighs just 1kg and can survive a 127cm or 4.1ft drop which is beyond the MIL-STD-810H requirement. It comes with 11th Generation Intel Core i7 H35 Series processor, 14-inch 4K HDR LCD screen with 99.8% of DCI-P3 colour gamut and runs Windows 10 Home.
The laptop has 32GB of RAM and 2TB PCIe NVMe SSD. Even though it has a sleek body, it comes with a webcam with privacy lock option. It has a fingerprint sensor integrated into the power button for Windows Hello unlock.
The display that can be opened and closed with one hand and opens 180 degrees. You can rotate the display with the dedicated shortcut (Fn + 2). It has a newly designed microphone, stereo speakers optimized with Dolby Audio. It will offer up to 10 hours of battery life and supports 65W PD fast charge.
VAIO Z (2021) specifications
- 14.0-inch Ultra HD 4K (3840×2160 pixels) screen
- 3.3GHz Quad-Core 11th Gen Intel Core i7-11375H Processor with Turbo Boost up to 5GHz, 12MB Cache, Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 32GB LPDDR4x RAM, 2TB PCIe NVMe SSD Gen.4
- Windows 10 Pro
- 2.0MP Hello Camera
- Built-in fingerprint reader
- Dolby audio, Stereo Speakers
- Military-grade Durability
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, 1x HDMI, 1x Combo Headphone+Microphone, 2x USB Type-C Supports Thunderbolt 4, USB Power Delivery, SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps (USB4), DisplayPort 1.4, 5V assist charge
- Dimensions: 320.4 x 220.8 x 12.2~16.9mm; Weight: 1.06kg
- 53Wh Li-ion Battery with up to 10 hours battery life
The VAIO Z (2021) comes in Signature Black colour, is priced at Rs. 3,52,990 and is available from Amazon.in.