Noise, popular for its accessories, has launched its new Noise Flair Bluetooth neckband headset in the country. It promises playback time of 35 hours on a single charge and 500 hours of standby. It has a flexible design and the comfy earbuds are made of food-grade silicone. The company says that it is India’s neckband to support full touch controls, and it also has vibrating call alerts.
With Swift caller technology, you can attend calls by just popping the buds apart. It has call noise cancellation with dual microphones. It has support for fast charge that offers 8 hours of playtime with 8 minutes of charge.
Noise Flair highlights and specifications
- 10mm drivers for clear audio
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices with support for dual pairing that lets you pair the headphones with your phone and laptop simultaneously.
- Dual microphones for call noise cancellation
- Sweat and water resistant (IPX5)
- Dimensions: 119x55x15mm; Weight: 37g
- Touch Controls with remote and mic in line volume control, music and call control
- Vibrating call alert
- Magnetic controls with Swiftcaller technology makes attending calls tremendously convenient
- Voice assistant support for Siri & Google Assistant and music/call controls
- Up to 35 hours of playback at 70% volume, 8 min charge offers 8h playback, 40 minutes charging time, 500 hours of standby
The Noise Flair comes in Carbon Black, Misty Grey, Stone Blue and Forest Green colors and is available from Amazon.in, in addition to gonoise.com priced at Rs. 1799.