Infinix recently introduced Hot 10S smartphone for the global markets. Now it has confirmed the launch of the smartphone in India on May 20th on Flipkart priced under Rs 10,000. The phone packs a 6.82-inch HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, is powered by MediaTek Helio G85 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, runs Android 11 with XOS on top, features an 48-megapixel rear camera along with a 2MP portrait camera, AI lens and an 8-megapixel front camera.
Infinix Hot 10S specifications
- 6.82-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 mini-drop display 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- XOS 7.6 based on Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, quad LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, AI lens
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 171.5 x 77.5 x 9.2mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou
- 6000mAh battery
The Infinix Hot 10S comes in Morandi Green, 7° Purple, Heart of Ocean and 95° Black colours. We should know the price when it is launched next week.