Fire-Boltt, an Indian wearable brand has launched Fire-Boltt Beast, the company’s latest smartwatch with a 1.69-inch Curved Glass Display with up to 500 nits brightness, customisable watch faces, 8 Sports modes, IP67 Water Resistant body and has SpO2 / blood oxygen monitoring and Blood pressure monitoring, in addition to heart rate tracking. It has a metal body and a rotating button to navigate.
Highlights of Fire-Boltt Beast
- 1.69-inch color display with up to 500 nits peak brightness, Customisable Watch Faces
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 8 Sports Mode: Walk, Run, Football, Basketball, Cycling, Skipping, Badminton, Swimming
- Monitor Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Spo2 Oxygen Saturation
- Track: Sleep, Steps, Calories, Distance
- IP67 Water Resistant
- Caller ID, Call Reject and Camera Control, Music Control, Meditative breathing, Weather forecast
- 8 days battery life and a Standby Time of 360 Hours
The Fire-Boltt Beast comes in Black, Blue and Pink colours, is priced at Rs. 3999, but you can get it from Amazon.in for Rs. 3799 during a limited-period deal.
Commenting on the launch, Fire-Boltt co-founders Aayushi and Arnav Kishore, said:
As this smartwatch tracks blood oxygen level along with heart and blood pressure, it assumes even more significance in the wake of the prevailing scenario.