Samsung launched the Galaxy A32, the company’s latest mid-range 4G smartphone after it India as it had promised. It packs a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 SoC with 6GB of RAM. It runs Android 11 with One UI 3 packs quad rear cameras that include 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera 5MP macro camera, and 5MP depth of field camera for live focus and a 20MP front camera.
The body of the smartphone, as well as its screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The phone has an in-screen fingerprint reader, and packs a 5,000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A32 specifications
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 800nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with One UI 3
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 73.6 x 158.9 x 8.4mm; Weight: 184g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy A32 comes in Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue, and Awesome Violet colours, is priced at Rs. 21999 for the single 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant and will be available across retail stores, Samsung.com and leading online portals starting today, March 3, 2021.
- Cashback up to INR 2000 on HDFC Bank Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions
- No Cost EMI offers, with zero down payment and processing charges, across major banks and NBFC partners.
Commenting on the launch, Aditya Babbar, Senior Director and Head, Mobile Marketing, Samsung India, said:
With Galaxy A series, we are committed to bringing awesome innovations for everyone. Galaxy A32 continues the legacy and will strengthen our mid-range portfolio by providing new generation technology to all. Galaxy A32 has been designed keeping in mind the growing appetite for content consumption and expression of creativity among Gen Z and millennials. An all-rounder, packed with the best-in-segment 64MP quad camera, real smooth 90Hz display along with long-lasting 5000mAh battery, Galaxy A32 is the ultimate choice for a generation that wishes to explore and excel at the same time.