Xiaomi just launched the Mi 11X and 11X Pro smartphones in India along with the Mi 11 Ultra as it had announced. These pack a 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED screen with MEMC, 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch sampling rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+, 8,192 levels of dimming and 2.76mm ultra-small punch-hole that houses a 20MP camera. The Mi 11X is powered by Snapdragon 870 SoC and the 11X Pro is powered by Snapdragon 888 5nm SoC, both supporting up to 8GB of RAM.
The Mi 11X packs a 48MP IMX582 sensor, and the Mi 11X Pro uses a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, while the 8MP ultra-wide and 5MP 50mm telephoto macro lens are the same. These feature X-axis linear motors, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos and Audio Zoom for video. These pack a 4,520mAh battery which supports up to 33W wired charging that can charge from 0 to 100% in just 52 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi 11X and Mi 11X Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with MEMC, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5,000,000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Mi 11X – Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- Mi 11X Pro – Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage for Mi 11X, 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Mi 11X – 48MP rear camera with 1/ 1.2″ Sony IMX582 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Mi 11X Pro – 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.7x 76.4 x 7.8mm; Weight: 196g
- 5G SA/NSA,Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (Wi-Fi 6E in pro), Bluetooth 5.1 (Bluetooth 5.2 in Pro), GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C
- 4520mAh (Typical) battery with 33W wired QC3 + / PD3.0 fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi Mi 11X and Mi 11X Pro come in Celestial Silver and Lunar White with frosted back and Cosmic Black with shiny back.
The Mi 11X is priced at Rs. 29,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 31,999. It will be available from April 27th starting on Amazon.in, Mi.com and Mi home stores.
The Mi 11X Pro is priced at Rs. 39,999 for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs Rs. 41,999. It will be available for pre-order from April 24th on Amazon.in, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores.
- Up to Rs. 3500 cashback for Mi 11X and up to Rs. 4000 cashback for Mi 11X Pro with HDFC Bank Credit and Debit cards and EMI transactions
- Get the Mi Band 5 at Rs. 500 along with the Mi 11X