OPPO has launched the A54, the company’s latest A series smartphone in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.51-inch HD+ punch-hole screen with a 16MP front camera, screen-to-body ratio of 89.2%, is powered by Helio P35 with up to 6GB of RAM, runs Android 10, has a 13MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth and a 2MP macro camera and IPX4 ratings for splash resistance.
The phone 0.2mm-thin mid-frame with a delicately crafted 3D body that offers sleeker feeling when holding, says the company. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery that promises up to 19.9 hours of online video streaming and 41 hours of continuous music playback. It supports 18W fast charging via USB type-C.
OPPO A54 specifications
- 6.51-inch (1600 ×720 pixels) HD+19:9 display with 480 nits (Typ.), 550 nits (Typ. under sunlight), 60Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) 12nm Processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Splash resistant (IPX4)
- Dimensions: 163.6× 75.7 × 8.4mm ; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4890mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
The OPPO A54 comes in Crystal Black, Starry Blue and Moonlight Gold colours, is priced at Rs. 13,490 for the 4G RAM with 64GB storage version, Rs. 14,490 for the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 15,990. It will be available from Flipkart and offline stores starting from tomorrow, April 20th, 12pm onwards.
Launch offer on Flipkart
- HDFC Bank Credit/ Debit card customers get up to Rs. 1,000 discount
- Complete mobile protection for Rs
- up to 70% buy back at Re. 1
- no cost EMI up to 9 months.
- Upgrade OPPO phone and get Rs 1000 additional exchange discount.
Launch offer at Mainline Retail Outlets
- 5% cashback on HDFC Bank, Standard Chartered, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Federal Bank
- 11% instant cashback on Paytm
- Zero Down Payment scheme from all leading financers.
- No Cost EMI up to 6 months
Commenting on the launch, Damyant Singh Khanoria, Chief Marketing Officer, OPPO India, said:
A Series is designed to enhance or complement our users’ lifestyles and OPPO A54 achieves just this with a phone that manages to balance a high-end performance with contemporary design. Its large 5000mAh battery and 18W Fast Charge makes sure you’re fully powered to get you through your day. With A54, you’ll also have enough storage and memory to make sure that you’ll enjoy your entertainment without the frustrations of an underperforming smartphone.