TRANSSION India has launched TECNO Spark 7, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the Spark series in India. It has a 6.52-inch HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio display, is powered by 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A25 processor with up to 3GB of RAM, packs a 16-megapixel rear camera along with an AI lens. There is an 8-megapixel camera on the front. It runs Android 11 (Go Edition) with HiOS 7.5.
The phone has a fingerprint sensor on the back, plastic gradient design on the back, come with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card lots and packs a 6000mAh battery.
Tecno Spark 7 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 480 nits brightness
- Octa-Core (ARM Cortex-A53 at 1.8GHz + ARM Cortex-A53 at 1.5GHz) MediaTek Helio A25 12nm processor with IMG IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 32GB storage / 3GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 (Go Edition) with HiOS 7.5
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad LED Flash, secondary AI camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.82×76.05×9.52mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 6000mAh battery
The TECNO Spark 7 comes in Magnet Black, Morpheus Blue and Spruce Green colours, is priced at Rs. 6,999 for the 2GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 7,999 as a part of introductory offer. It will be available from Amazon.in from April 16th.