Xiaomi has opened crowdfunding for Mi Boost Pro Power Bank 30000mAh power bank with support for maximum 24W (9V-2.6A) USB Type-C input and 18W output offering fast charging. It has Polycarbonate and ABS body and comes with two USB Type-A ports with a maximum 18W output.
The power bank has four LED charge indicators as well as a button on the side, similar to 20000mAh Mi Power Bank model. It also has lower power mode to charge accessories like Mi Band and headsets. The company says that you are not allowed to carry the power bank in flights since 20000mAh is the maximum capacity allowed.
Xiaomi 30000mAh Mi Power Bank 3 specifications
- 30000mAh, 3.7V, 111Wh battery
- 2 x USB Type-A Output – 5V-2.4A / 9V-2A / 12V-1.5A
- USB Type-C Output– 5V-3A / 9V-1A / 12V-1.5A
- USB Type-C Input – 5V-3A / 9V-2.6A
- Micro USB Input – 5V-2A / 9V-2A
- 16 layers of protection from over current, over-power, short circuit, intelligent temperature control and more
- Dimensions: 154.5×72.3×28.3mm
- Charging time: 7.5 hours (24W PD charger); 10 hours (18W charger)
The Mi Boost Pro Power Bank 30000mAh is priced at Rs. 1999 and is now available for order through Crowdfunding with a goal of 5,000 units in 15 days. The shipping will commence from May 15th.