Xiaomi today introduced the Mi 11i which is the global version of the Redmi K40 Pro+ which was s introduced in China last month. It packs a 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED screen with MEMC, 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch sampling rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+, 8,192 levels of dimming and 2.76mm ultra-small punch-hole that houses a 20MP camera. It is powered by Snapdragon 888 5nm SoC with 8GB of RAM and has liquid-cooling 3D heat dissipation.
The phone features a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, 8MP ultra-wide camera and 5MP 50mm telemacro lens. It has X-axis linear motors, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos and Audio Zoom for video. It packs a 4,520mAh battery which supports up to 33W wired charging that can charge from 0 to 100% in just 52 minutes.
Mi 11i specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with MEMC, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5,000,000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11, MIUI 12.5 (OTA)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.7x 76.4 x 7.8mm; Weight: 196g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax , Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4520mAh (Typical) battery with 33W wired QC3 + / PD3.0 fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi 11i comes in Celestial Silver, Frosty White and Cosmic Black colours, is priced at 649 Euros (US$ 764 / Rs. 55,630 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 699 Euros (US$ 823 / Rs. 59,950 approx.).