Along with the Moto G100, Motorola also introduced Moto G50 5G smartphone. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ max vision 90Hz refresh rate screen, is powered by the latest Snapdragon 480 SoC with support for 5G SA/NSA, 4GB of RAM, packs 48MP main + 5MP macro + 2MP depth cameras and a 13MP front camera.
It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W charging, but comes with 10W charger in the box.
Moto G50 specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 480 8nm Mobile Platform (2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 540 CPUs) with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, Quad Pixel technology, LED flash, 2MP depth, and 5MP macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Bottom-ported speaker with smart PA
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions:164.9 x 74.9 x 8.95 mm; Weight: 192g
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz|5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5,000 mAh battery with 15W charging
The Moto G50 comes in Steel Grey and Aqua Green colours, is priced starting at €249.99 (US$ 294 / Rs. 21,340 approx.) and will roll out in Europe in the coming weeks.