Along with the HONOR V40 Lite, the company also introduced the HONOR Pad 7 tablet in China. It has a 10.1-inch FHD screen display with a resolution of 1920×1200, comes with an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22T SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Magic UI 4.0 based on Android 10, sports a 5MP rear and 2MP front cameras. It comes in both Wi-Fi and 4G models and packs a 5100mAh battery.
HONOR Pad 7 specifications
- 10.1-inch (1920×1200 pixel) FHD 224 PPI IPS display
- MediaTek Helio P22T MT8786 Octa-Core (2×Cortex A75 2.0GHz + 6×Cortex A55 1.8GHz) processor with MG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with Magic UI 4.0
- 5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 240.2 ×15 ×7.55mm ; Weight:460g
- USB Type-C audio
- 4G LTE (Optional) Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5100mAh (typical) battery
The HONOR Pad 7 comes in Mint Green and Gray colours and is priced at 1399 yuan (US$ 214 / Rs. 15,565 approx.) for 4GB + 64GB Wi-Fi, and the 4GB+128GB Wi-Fi version is priced at 1699 yuan (US$ 260 / Rs. 18,900 approx.). The 4GB + 64GB Wi-Fi + LTE costs 1599 yuan (US$ 245 / Rs. 17,790 approx.), and the 4GB+128GB Wi-Fi + LTE version is priced at 1899 yuan (US$ 291 / Rs. 21,130 approx.). It will be available to order from today and goes on sale in China from March 26th.