HUAWEI’s HONOR brand today introduced V40 Lite in China. It has a 6.57-inch FHD+ OLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate, in-display fingerprint scanner and houses a 32MP camera inside the punch-hole, which is same as the HUAWEI Nova 8, but this replaces the Kirin 985 SoC with Dimensity 800U SoC. It has anti-glare glass technology on the back that reflects light at certain angles.
The phone runs Android 10 with Magic UI 4.0 with HMS, packs 3800mAh battery with 66W SuperCharge fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 35 minutes.
HONOR V40 Lite specifications
- 6.57-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED 90Hz curved display
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800U (MT6873V) 7nm processor
- 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 10 with Magic UI 4.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.9 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.12 x 74.01×7.64mm; Weight: 169g
- USB Type-C Audio
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3800mAh (typical) / 3700mAh (minimum) with 66W SuperCharge fast charging
The HONOR V40 Lite comes in Black, Green, and Silver colours, is priced at 2999 yuan (US$ 460 / Rs. 33,355 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 3299 yuan (US$ 506 / Rs. 36,690 approx.). It is now available to order and will go on sale in China from March 26th.