Micromax just launched its 1 smartphone under its ‘IN’ brand, as it had announced. It has a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD punch-hole screen with 91.4% screen-to-body ratio and the 4.6mm punch-hole houses an 8-megapixel camera. The phone is powered MediaTek Helio G80 12nm SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, and runs stock Android 10 without ads or bloatware and guaranteed updates for 2 year. The company said that it will roll out Android 11 update by May 2021. It features a 48-megapixel primary rear camera, 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
It has a gradient finish on the back with X design, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging via USB Type-C.
Micromax IN 1 specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ display with 440 nits brightness, 82% NTSC color gamut, Rainbow glass protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMCP) storage / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (eMCP) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10, upgradable to Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, Google Assistant button
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 165.24×76.95×8.99 mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Micromax IN 1 comes in Purple and Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 10,499 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 11,999, but for the introductory sale on March 26th on Flipkart these will be available at Rs. 9,999 and Rs. 11,499, respectively.