Xiaomi just launched the Redmi Note 10, the company’s latest mid-range Redmi smartphone in India as it had promised. It comes with a 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with up to 1100 nits brightness, 120Hz touch sampling rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Inside the 3.54mm punch-hole there is a 13-megapixel camera. It is the first phone in India to be powered by the Snapdragon 678 Mobile Platform. It has up to 6GB of RAM, dual layer graphite sheet and runs Android 11 with MIUI 12, and will get the MIUI 12.5 update soon.
The phone has a 64-megapixel 1/2″ Sony IMX582 main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel portrait cameras. It features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Z-axis linear vibration motor, IP52 ratings for water resistance, stereo speakers and packs a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
Redmi Note 10 specifications
- 6.43-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with up to 1100 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 678 64-bit 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12, upgradable to MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2″ Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED Flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 160.46×74.5×8.3mm;Weight: 178.8g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The Redmi Note 10 comes in Frost White, Aqua Green and Shadow Black colours and is priced at Rs. 11,999. for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 13,999. It will be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com as well as Mi Home store starting from March 16th and soon from retail stores.
- Up to Rs. 500 discount on ICICI Bank Credit cards and EMI
- Jio benefits worth Rs. 10000 on Rs. 349 plan